Randy is the founding partner, who for over 45 years has practiced primarily in the areas of business law, estate planning, and estate administration. He completed his undergraduate studies at Indiana University – Bloomington and continued his education at Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis. Upon graduating law school he practiced as a solo practitioner before joining with other attorneys to form what has evolved into Chilcote, Kibbe & Hillery, P.C.
- Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis (J.D., 1975)
- Indiana University – Bloomington (B.S. in History and Political Science, 1971)
Professional & Civic Associations
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Licensed in the State of Indiana, 1975
- United States Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 1975
- United States Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 1975