Geoff completed his undergraduate degree in 1993 at Indiana University – Bloomington and his law degree in 1998 at Indiana University – Bloomington.
Since 1998 Geoff has spent his legal career working for the Marion County Public Defender Agency, the UAW Legal Services Plan and Liberty Mutual Insurance. He has been continually helping the citizens of Central Indiana since beginning the practice of law.
During his practice he has served his clients in a variety of areas including: Consumer Law, Trust and Estate Planning, Family Law, Real Estate and Landlord-Tenant Law, Medicaid Planning, Social Security
Disability and Subrogation among others.
- Indiana University School of Law – Bloomington (J.D., 1998)
- Indiana University – Bloomington (B.A. in English and History, 1993)
- Licensed in the State of Indiana, 1998
- United States Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 1998
- United States Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 1998
- Publication – Oliphant And Tribal Criminal Jurisdiction Over Non-Indians: Asserting Congress’ Plenary Power To
- Restore Territorial Jurisdiction, 73 IND. L.J. 1051 (Spring 1998).
Geoff grew up in Lancaster, Ohio and graduated from Lancaster High School. He is happily married to Cristy Heisey and has four children and stepchildren. He loves hiking, the Carmel Run Club, all IU sports, and collecting A.H. Heisey & Company glassware.